October 11, 2020
We are reopening Jonathan’s Dream
As we are about the celebrate our second anniversary we are reopening Jonathan’s Dream on a trial basis. Please help us keep the playground open by following the posted guidelines.
During the week (M-F) the playground will be open from noon- 5pm.
On the weekend (Sat/Sun) the playground will be open from 11am-5pm.
We will not have indoor or outdoor bathrooms, so please plan accordingly.
We are looking forward to seeing all of you as we follow social distancing, mask-wearing, and limited capacity.
1) Limited to 30 people (combined total number of children and adults).
2) Do NOT use Jonathan’s Dream if you are sick, have been in contact with anyone who has COVID-19, or within 14 days of travel from a state that is on CT’s travel advisory list.
3) Wear masks that fully cover your mouth and nose. ALL adults and ALL children 2-years of age or older MUST wear masks.
4) Maintain a social distance of 6 feet or more at all times.
5) Limit your visit to 90 minutes if other families are waiting.
6) Food and drinks are not allowed inside the playground
7) Please bring your own basketball. if you wish to play on Kevin’s Kourt
Please note that playground equipment is not sanitized. Use Jonathan’s Dream at your own risk. Have hand sanitizer readily available and use it
The original Jonathan’s Dream, inspired by the Barzach family of West Hartford and built-in 1996 as the first Boundless Playground, created an inclusive, accessible play space for families and children of all abilities. The new Jonathan’s Dream extends this legacy with an engaging playground that keeps children of all ages and abilities active and moving.
For hours of operation and playground rules, please click here (not applicable during Covid-19)