Do you want to host an event at Jonathan’s Dream?
You must reserve the space ahead of time
- If you want to reserve a space at Jonathan’s Dream, please contact
Ronit Shoham at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost of hosting a party is $175 which will be put towards the maintenance of the playground.
Guidelines for events:
We will reserve two picnic tables for 2 hours in the pavilion.
We will meet you at the playground 15 minutes before your party start time, unless other arrangements are made.
The playground will still be open to the public.
You can bring food and drinks. Food and drinks are ONLY allowed at the pavilion.
There are garbage cans, please use them. We ask that you take large boxes (for example pizza boxes) with you.
Please be sure to leave the place clean and take all the decorations, balloons, etc. down.
We schedule only one event at a time.
- Please make a check for $175 to Jonathan’s Dream (include the day and time of your party on the check) and mail it to
44 Ferncliff Drive
West Hartford, CT. 06117
The check will be deposited when we receive it, if you give us 24 hours notice (for any reason including rain), we will issue a full refund. We can’t guarantee the day until we receive the check.
- OPENS at 8AM. CLOSES at Sunset.
- Use KIND words & actions. Take turns & share.
- Bullying is NEVER OK. If you see it, get help.
- Use of this playground is at your own risk. The Mandell JCC and The Hebrew Center are not responsible for ay accidents or injuries.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for supervision and safety of their children.
- Jonathan’s Dream is designed for children 5-12 years of age.
- Proper footwear is required. No bare feet. No heels.
- Jonathan’s Dream is part of a smoke-free campus, and illegal substances or alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- No motorized vehicles, skateboards, roller blades, or bikes.
- Pets, with the exception of service animals, are not permitted.
- No glass containers.
- Please use trash receptacles and remove all items you bring to the playground.
Field trips can be arranged to Jonathan’s Dream. Please email Ronit Shoham at email@example.com to book your field trip.